Thursday, July 17, 2008

Darkmana

Almost one year ago I sent an email to newborn (Vincent, aka the Captain) asking him if I could join the team as the UI programmer. And here I am, now, trying to figure out the best way to program the whole game. Oooh I like the challenge.

It's not like I have done too much during this year, to be honest. Vincent's been in the spotlight all along, and rightfully so, because of his superdupertastic job with the tools he developed.

But I've been lurking... and researching. I've spent the time mostly designing and trying out many interesting things.

I've recently started to rewrite my own libraries, which ideally should ease the making of the game. I'll be posting about the Entity System and the Async Resource Loader design in the next days, since I think they are interesting topics.

No comments: